Are you experiencing serious pain or discomfort? Are you currently lacking in mobility or flexibility due to long periods of sitting, high-impact physical effort, sports-related injury, or other causes? If so, you may want to consider getting adjusted by our experienced Santa Clarita chiropractors at Valencia Sports Medicine.
Chiropractic care is a great way to keep your spine in alignment and promote overall wellness. Injuries to the back, even small pulling, pinching, and “twinges” of pain can lead to complications elsewhere in the body. If you have injured your back, you may overcompensate for the pain through movement in another portion of your body, causing undue stress on joints and muscles and leading to further pain and injuries.
Why Do I Need A Chiropractor?
- You can reduce the likelihood of serious injury or musculoskeletal problems.
- You can reduce pain, discomfort, or other issues associated with misalignment.
- You can ultimately create a perfect structure that is best for restoring function within the body, muscles, nerves, and organs.
If you are interested in learning if Valencia Sports Medicine is the right fit for you, call (661) 490-9221 to speak with us confidentially.
Choose the Right Medical Care & Rehabilitation for You
If you are experiencing pain or if you have seriously injured your back in an accident, you need to contact Valencia Sports Medicine today! At our Santa Clarita Valley facility, chiropractic care is not only used as a tool that helps encourage general wellness but also as a way to increase mobility in our patients.
Unlike Traditional Chiropractic Adjustments, We:
- Use a variety of different treatment options to complement our chiropractic services
- We conduct basic movement assessment
- We perform soft tissue adjustments
- We also offer electrical or heat stimulation
- We perform therapeutic sports tapings
Professional Staff & Rehabilitative Services
Our team of dedicated medical professionals and rehabilitative staff provide comprehensive care in a bright, conveniently located facility. We are pleased to provide necessary chiropractic care to athletes, children, law enforcement officers, firefighters, and other individuals who are seeking to feel their best. No two patients are ever treated the same, so call our offices to learn how we can create a customized treatment plan for your specific pains, needs, or goals.
To get adjusted, or to speak with a trusted chiropractor in Santa Clarita, contact Valencia Sports Medicine at (661) 490-9221 and schedule an appointment.